It started back in July and each month I look forward to my Christmas Card Club. It has been so much fun creating holiday cards. This month, the Christmas Card Club features Christmas Quilt Bundle and the products from the Quilted Christmas Suite.
Christmas Card Club features Christmas Quilt Bundle:
The first card I created with the Christmas Quilt Bundle featured the Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper Stack. I added the flower from the Quilt Builder Framelits to replace the “bow” on my present. Everyone can use a little peace…
The simple flower:
The flower reminded me of a poinsettia. Were you thinking that too? I took the solid framelit and cut one in Garden Green and Real Red. The outline Red Glimmer Paper flower put the finishing touch to it. Simple to create and the right focal point to the card.
It goes without saying, I am a HUGE fan of Stampin’ Up! Note Cards. The card measurements are smaller than a normal card BUT they can still be mailed. When you add layers to it, I follow the simple rule of cutting 1/4″ smaller.
- cut solid card 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- cut Designer Series Paper 3″ x 4 1/2″ (if you are using 12×12 DSP, you can cut for 10 Note Cards. When using 6×6 paper stack, you will get 2 from each.)
The Christmas Card Club:
As I mentioned, this is my 4th-month creating cards for my Chrismas Card Club. What exactly is the club? The club is a way to create Christmas Cards with ease. Each month I focus on a bundle so out of towners can complete cards simply by purchasing the stamp bundle as their monthly fee. I prep cards and send (additional fee applies) following the class. Directions are sent as well. It has been a PLEASURE creating monthly Holiday cards and I am already looking forward to next month.
The Club Requirements:
- 3-month commitment (club class is scheduled 10/24, 11/28, 12/12)
- $50 purchase each month prior to class
- $15 in FREE merchandise in December
- 24 cards complete by 12/12 (each month receive a total of 8 Holiday Cards. 4 cards (2 designs) and 4 note cards (2 designs) )
- can’t make the class? It’s OK – each month the cards will be designed using one stamp set. Just add the stamp to your monthly order and you can complete the cards at your home. I will prep all cardstock! (additional shipping fee applies)
I realize tomorrow is 10/24. You can still join! You will receive October’s collection of cards to finish as well as November and December. Contact me through my website or send me an email at email@example.com. I would love to send you cards this week 🙂
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Wish List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!