The final Note Card to wrap up September’s Christmas Card Club was a favorite among club members. It was the only card out of the 4 not to feature Basic Black!
Winter Wonder Snowflake Note Card!
Since the new catalog came out, I have had my eye on the new Gingham Ribbon. Available in Smoky Slate and Night of Navy, I knew it was going on my note card. Choosing Smoky Slate and pairing it with Night of Navy, was just what I had envisioned. I try each month to use unique color combinations and a variety of products around one stamp set or bundle. Using the small 3 snowflakes stamp, I created a border a long the bottom of the note card. As for the greeting, I picked the words that many may think should be placed on the inside of the card. It’s ok to mix it up! I am happy with the end result. Hopefully, you like it as well.
Winter Wonder Embossing Folder:
Tucked in the pages of the Holiday Catalog are A LOT of hidden gems. The Winter Wonder Embossing Folder is one of them. The awesome Winter Wonder Embossing Folder sure does add some pop to my card. Purposely placed in the corner, I wanted to show off the edge of the snowflake. Smaller in scale, it is sometimes a challenge to fitting everything onto the front of a note card. A few rhinestones completed my note card with a little sparkle.
Home Office Video!
Stampin’ Up! made a quick video detailing the bundle! It’s an informative with some great samples, be sure to watch.
The Holiday Catalog was released on September 1st. If you haven’t taken a look, you will want to! Need a copy? Contact me and I would love to send one to you!
Bonnie’s Christmas Card Club:
As I mentioned, each month one stamp set or bundle is featured on my Christmas Club Cards. Would you like to part of it? If you join today, you will have 24 cards completed by 12/12/17! Don’t miss out!
- 3 month commitment (October-December)
- $50 minimum monthly order due by the 15th of each month
- club class will be held on the following dates 10/24, 11/28 and 12/12 in time for mailing
- can’t make class? It’s OK – each month the cards will be designed using one stamp set. Just add the stamp to your monthly order and you can complete the cards at your home. I will prep all card stock! (additional shipping fee applies)
- 8 cards (4 designs) each month
- one of the 3 months, you will receive $15 in Stampin’ Rewards!
- contact me at email@example.com to join
As always, my products are listed below to make it easy to shop. Shopping cart filled with goodies? Want a discount? Joining is easy and it’s fun being a part of my team, Second Street Stampers!
remember to attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Wish list long? Want a discount on your favorite items?