At my September Second Street Stampers Team Meeting, my team created the adorable Daisy Treats. They are simple to duplicate, which makes it easy to mass produce.
At each team meeting, there are make and takes involved. I will admit, most of the time the projects are cards. However, once in a while, I mix it up and create a cute 3D item. 3D items are fun, festive and a wonderful way to share creativity with one another. People are often amazed at what can be created from a simple piece of card stock. Several candy types could fit inside the treat holder, but I picked Kit Kats. If you prefer a different candy, try it, several will work.
Assembling the treat!
Are you ready to start or do you need to order some supplies? Lucky for you, each project I post, I provide a product list. Simply click on shop now to order the necessary supplies. Once you receive your goodies, you can easily complete a whole bunch! Awesome right!
- Cut Card Stock 9″ x 2″
- Score at 4″ x 5″
- Punch both ends with the Tag Topper Scalloped Punch
- Run through the Big Shot with embossing folder
- Cut Belly Band 6 1⁄2″ x 1 1/2
- Score at 1″, 2″, 4″ and 5″
- Attach the seams together either in the front or the back. I prefer the front – the punch will cover the seam 🙂
- Choose a sentiment and stamp near the top
- Place 2 daisy punches on belly band
- Punch 1″ circle for the center of thedaisy
- Attach daisy to your belly band, fill with candy and tie with ribbon
I hope you enjoy creating your own Daisy Treats! I would love to hear from you if you make one!
remember to attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Wish list long? Want a discount on your favorite items?
Join my Second Street Stampers Team! I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!