I know it seems odd creating Christmas Cards in the summer, however, the Christmas Card Club members are loving it, as am I! I am not sure if it’s knowing I will have a good amount of cards completed by December without stressing about design or trying to mass produce at the last minute. Whatever the case, the Carols of Christmas Note Cards are the last two cards for the August club class.
Carols of Christmas Note Cards:
Part of the club includes 2 cards made from the Stampin’ Up! Note Cards. The note cards are 3 1/2″ x 5″, sold in packs of 20 note cards with envelopes (Very Vanilla or Whisper White) and can be mailed! The perfect price point at just $6 makes creating with them super fun. Both note cards feature the Early Release Bundle, Carols of Christmas. Yes, the greeting takes up most of the note card, but I love how bold it looks on each card. I added additional stamps on one card and the other had extra details from the coordinating thinlits. Of course, a little ribbon was the finishing touch on both note cards.
Garden Green and Real Red Note Card:
Quick and simple, I use a 1 1/2″ x 3 1/4′” strip of Whisper White Card Stock and stamped the images from the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set. Basically, creating my own designer paper. That is one of the great things about stamps and ink, you can create your own paper anytime!
Dapper Denim and Tranquil Tide Note Card:
Using the Card Front Builder Thinlits on the one edge to highlight the Silver Glimmer Paper. Finished the card by using the tree from the thinlits to add extra bling!
As I mentioned, the note cards feature the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set and Card Front Builder Thinlits. Purchasing the two as a bundle, saves you 10%! WOO HOO! Love, love, love a great deal. Take a look at the stamp set and thinlits, super cute!
With the early release this month, home office provided this video to share. It highlights how unique the bundle is and provides several cards you can easily copy on your own. Take a look!
The Details on My Christmas Card Club:
Are you familiar with my birthday club? I started the club in July after my Happy Birthday Card Club had finished. I knew with so many activities leading up to the holiday season, making cards sometimes gets put to the back burner. By being part of the club, you will have at least 32 cards completed by the last class. Plenty of time to address the envelopes and send some holiday wishes to your friends and family! Can you tell I am a bit excited about my club? Want to join my club? It’s easy to join.
club membership requirement 🙂
- 4 month commitment (September – December)
- $32 minimum monthly order due by the 15th of each month (December’s order will be due on 12/1)
- club class is held the 4th Tuesday of every month (9/26, 10/24, 11/28 and 12/12)
- can’t make class? It’s OK – each month the cards will be designed using one stamp set. Just add the stamp to your monthly order and you can complete the cards at your home. I will prep all card stock! (additional shipping fee applies)
- 8 cards (4 designs) each month
- one of the 4 months, you will receive $15 in Stampin’ Rewards!
- contact me at [email protected] to join
Cards featured in August 2017 Christmas Card Club
Just a reminder!
- Bonus Days wraps up on August 30th! Be sure to use your coupons before you lose them!
- Clearance Rack has been updated – a lot of items still available at amazing prices!
- Looking for NEW PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIBERS! Now until 9/10 is the time to join! 50% off your first kit. Give it a try! Join today at Bonnie’s Paper Pumpkin Subscribers and include the HALFOFF0917 promotional code. You will love your first kit!
I hope you are enjoying your week and if you need anything, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
remember to attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150