When I first saw the Birthday Memories Suite, I was a bit taken back. It wasn’t my style, so I thought, with the nostalgic look. I decided I had to embraced the suite and see what I could do with it. I am happy to say, I proved myself wrong. Not only am I happy with my projects, I actually have grown to like the suite. I made these cute fun folded cards with the Birthday Memories Suite!
The Fun Folded Birthday Memories Card:
I like simple, not complicated projects. I don’t know why but if it’s easier for me to mass produce it, I love it! This particular fold is fun and you can easily place a gift card on the inside card stock! Super CUTE!!! I created the “Surprise” card for my Onstage presentation in April. From the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper, I chose the present and balloon pattern and added the polka dot pattern for the belly ban. When I decided to make a video on how to create the card, I chose the poodle paper on purpose. Why? I had not used it and didn’t want to avoid using it. What is so awesome about the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper and the Birthday Friends Framelits? They coordinate with each other! NO FUSSY CUTTING! As you can see, the poodle on the above picture was cut with the framelit. The present and hat were also cut using the framelits. Are you ready to create your own card?
To create the Fun Folded Card with Birthday Memories:
Take out your Stamping’ Trimmer and follow the directions.
- Cut card stock 4 1/4″ x 11″
- With the 11″ across the top, score at 3 3/4″ and 9″
- Cut 1″ x 9″ a piece of Designer Series Paper
- Fold from back to front and over lap in the front (oval framelit will cover)
- Cut colored card stock at 3″ x 3 1/2″
- Cut Designer Series Paper 2 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
Inside Card Stock:
- Cut Whisper White 3 1/2″ x 5″
- With the 5″ along the top of the trimmer, score at 1/2″
- place tear & tape to the 1/2″ part to adhesive to card base
The Finishing Touches:
Lastly, a video!!!
And just like that…a video demonstrating how to create this card! You will notice in video I created the card in another pattern. I will post that card on a separate post. I hope you find the video helpful in creating your own card. Be sure to look at the pieces associated with the Birthday Memories Suite!
The Birthday Memories Suite:
By clicking on the graphic, it will take you to my online store of the all the products in the suite! Remember the Bonus Days Promotion is currently going on! Great way to shop now and receive $5 coupons for next month!
- For every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 USD/$6 CAD Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1–31.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
Have a great day!
remember to attach the CURRENT HOST CODE ZE9JS3AK
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150