The Eastern Palace Suite was released prior to the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog going live. Although I purchased it, I was busy wrapping up the retiring list. I am finally making a few things with the Eastern Beauty Stamp Set and Eastern Medallions Thinlits. Creating Sunflowers with the Eastern Beauty Bundle makes me smile!
Creating Sunflowers with the Eastern Beauty Bundle!
It caught my eye on Pinterest, a sunflower made out of the Eastern Beauty Bundle. I didn’t want to make a card so instead I decided to create a few other items. I have it sectioned out by project with the supplies listed under each picture for quick reference. I also have a VIDEO at the end showing you how simple it was to create the sunflower! Be sure to scroll to the end to see it.
Petite Cafe′ Bag:
I have a few of these gems, the Petite Cafe′ Bags left over from the last catalog. Time to use up my supplies! I stamped the life is beautiful stamp from the Eastern Beauty Stamp Set on the fold of the bag. I added two different Designer Series Paper, the Wood Textures and the Delightful Daisy.
- The Wood Textured piece is cut 2′ x 6″ and then punched with Banner Triple Punch
- The Delightful Daisy piece is cut 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and then punched with Banner Triple Punch
- The Whisper White was a 1″ scrap piece that I punched first then stamped my saying before trimming to place on my project
- Place your items in the bag, close and tie with Crushed Curry 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon
Sunflower Note Card:
Keeping in mind I was not going to create a normal size card, I created my own notecard. The Crumb Cake Card Stock is cut 3″ x 6″ and scored at 3″. I embossed the card stock with the Petal Burst Embossing Folder for some background texture. Tied a little of the 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon in Old Olive to complete the card. Cute, right?
Sunflower Belly Band on Cellophane Bag:
My friend, Alisa, pointed out the 6″ x 8″ cellophane bags this past January to me. I had no idea we had them, let alone what to use them for. She showed me how she placed her card supplies for classes in them. Who knew! Although I don’t use them for card classes, I do use them when I give out cards as a gift. The Belly band was super easy to make! How many of you have scraps of 12 x 12 designer Series Paper? I seem to always have 1 1/2″ x 12″ and as you can see in my picture I used it! It fits around the bag where it meets in the front. I covered the seam with the sunflower! Clever? Not really, but happy it worked! The band easily slides off and can be reused on another project.
One last thing to share!
I decided it would be fun to show you how simple it was to create the sunflower. My video skills crack me up…I hope you enjoy the entertainment!
Whether you are a hobbyist or wanting to turn into a business builder, it is WONDERFUL time to join Stampin’ Up! Starting July 1st, Stampin’ Up! has brought some Christmas magic into the starter kit. You pick your kit – $125 worth of product for $99 plus tax. The BONUS – over $72 in additional product! WHAT! Perfect time to get the items you have on your list! Here are the details!
From July 1–31, NEW recruits will receive:
- $99 Starter Kit for $125 worth of products
- FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend), and a Bone Folder
- Recruits may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including stamp sets.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
- Essentials Gift Pack
ITEM NUMBER DESCRIPTION 118485 D Block (X2) 130148 Grid Paper 103579 Paper Snips 104332 SNAIL Adhesive 102300 Bone Folder 144804 Carols of Christmas Stamp Set
- Receive the NEW Carols of Christmas Stamp Set!
- That’s an added value of $72 US/$94 CAN
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
You will want to join…your first quarterly requirement won’t be due until DECEMBER 31, 2017! Check out my Top 10 for joining on My Team Page. I would absolutely love sharing your Stampin’ Up! Adventure with you!! Join on July 1st! Any questions, Contact Me! Here’s the link to join Join Bonnie’s Second Street Stampers
I hope you enjoyed my collection of sunflowers created with the Eastern Beauty Bundle. Bye for now!
remember to attach the CURRENT HOST CODE ZE9JS3AK
Please omit the host code with orders over $150