Preparing yourself to create Sympathy Cards is not always the most exciting card to make. However, there are occasions when a sympathy card is needed and The Sorry for Everything Stamp Set paired with Daisy Delight Bundle, makes the task bearable. I recently ordered the Sorry for Everything Stamp Set because I really do not have a lot of the sayings included in this particular set. The stamp set is not just for sympathy, rather it is perfect for many occasions!
The Sorry For Everything Stamp Set:
The first thing I noticed about the Sorry for Everything Stamp Set, was of course the large “Sorry” stamp. I love all BIG stamps. The bigger the word the better! You will notice in my picture below I do not attach the labels onto my clear stamps. It is a personal preference. I know many demonstrators/customers who add some glue to their labels to help the stamps cling to the clear blocks. As you can see in my photo, I place the label on the cover for an easy reference to the words in the set. The stamp cling to my clear block and the risk of it falling off is slim to none! YAY!!!
A closer look:
I zoomed in to show a closer look of the saying as well as the daisies on the card. I punched one daisy and cut in half. Over lap the daisies then punch a 1/2 circle and place and trim to create the center. Super easy but oh so effective!
Often, I make this style of card. It is a quick card to copy and each time I design it, it looks different. It doesn’t require a lot of extra card stock, just your Paper Trimmer.
The card measurements:
- cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11″
- with the 11″ across the top of your trimmer, cut off 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ piece
- score at 5 1/2″
- cut two pieces of Whisper White 2 1/2″ x 4″
- cut large layering piece 4″ x 5 1/4″
The piece you cut off becomes the card stock layer you will attach your saying to as shown above. I layered the Basic Gray card stock with the Whisper White piece after stamping them with the Daisy Delight Stamp Set. Adhesive all pieces BUT remember when you place your greeting, put dimensionals on half of the 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ piece. This way when you open the card, you do not want see the dimensionals.
Surprise – A VIDEO!!!
Yes, I know…you are in shock to see how I created the card!
Don’t Forget, It’s Bonus Days!
- For every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 USD/$6 CAD Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1–31.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
My wish list grows daily with all the wonderful products Stampin’ Up! has in it’s annual Catalog. I hope this promotion helps you knock a few items off your list!
Have a great day!