Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush are both part of the In Colors from 2015-2017. They are leaving and ALL product that includes these shades on May 31st. I think the item I will miss the most is the ribbon. The Mini Striped Ribbon, knotted, straight or made into the bow looks so pretty on cards. I have a good amount of each color left so it will hold me over! The Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper I have used numerous times. On the cards I chose the black and white side making the Watermelon Wonder color to pop! Are you wondering about the black rhinestones? I took my BLACK sharpie marker and colored the rhinestones. A quick technique, you can color our pearls or rhinestones with sharpie markers to coordinate with your card! I had just a bit too much white and adding the rhinestones filled in the white space.
The card measurements are:
- solid card base is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- the Designer Series Paper is 5 1/4″ x 4″
- the Whisper White card stock with the Watermelon Wonder layering piece is 5 1/4″ x 2 3/4″(Thanks card)
- the Watermelon Wonder layering piece is 5 1/4″ x 3″ (Thanks card)
- the Whisper White in the HELLO card is 5 1/4 x 3″
I layered the words from the Hello You Thinlits, also retiring, because it just wasn’t “popping” for me.
I am off to the baseball field so my post is short today! Can’t believe one more day in April! WHERE IS THE TIME GOING! Retiring Products here until May 31st…
QUICK LINKS to the Retiring Products:
Retiring In Colors:
remember to attach the CURRENT HOST CODE QSZWGPKY to receive a treat from me!