Each month I hold a team meeting at my home. At our meeting, we share a monthly card swap, show and tell, recognition, special events, business talk and stamping. It is always a fun night! I do share all meeting information online and in the future will be adding a video to recap the meeting for those who could not attend. Technology makes staying close easier!
Here I am waiting for everyone to arrive! 🙂 I love having our Team Meetings. I love sharing what I do!
This month, our team card swap focused on Sale-a-bration and Occasion Catalog products. Sale-a-bration is such a wonderful promotion for customers to purchase and receive an added bonus. With the many items to choose from, picking one Sale-a-bration 2017 item is often hard.
When it comes to our card swap, each member has her own creative style. I love when one steps out of her comfort zone and makes something that wows me! This month, our winner was Connie. She always does some fancy technique and this month she did not disappoint. I love the watercoloring she created as her background with the NEW Watercolor Pencils. The Beautiful You Stamp Set, one I honestly looked over, is so elegant and each design I see, makes me add the stamp set to my wish list! Don’t you want it too!!!
A few brought extra items to share with our group – I love to see this! Susan is always creative with her 3D creations! Do you not want to make the 3D project? You won’t have to worry about keeping the plant alive, since it is made with card stock! It looks amazing in person! The Oh So Succulent Bundle is added to the wish list.
What is a meeting without some sort of treat? Gigi always brings us a chocolate treat and Patti always makes the cutest 3D projects!! They are too nice to eat. We each received one! Lucky us!
One more share from Gale. She has an upcoming Product Based Class featuring the Lift Me Up Bundle. She created the 2 cards and the YUMMY treats not only for her class but for us too!!! Love the balloon topper!
This was a little surprise for attending the meeting.
Have you thought about joining? Is your wish list long? It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 USD/$135 CAD and choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! (Excludes Sale-A-Bration sets and bundles.) Plus, the kit ships for free!
I have been a demonstrator for over 13 years and to this day still love being a part of such a wonderful company! When I first joined, the discount of course, was a plus but I had no idea what it truly meant being a demonstrator! I love the product and I love the people associated with the company. I have an amazing downline group that I share all that I know. I help with their adventure whether it’s being a hobbyists or a business builder. ALL are ALWAYS welcome.
Top 10 reason to join my team, Second Street Stampers!
1. Pick your own starter kit for $99 worth $125. Bundles included and SHIPPING IS FREE!
2. 2 FREE stamp sets of your choice (no bundles)
3. 20% off future purchases (plus other rewards!)
4. First $300 quarterly requirement due 6/30/17 (WOW!)
5. Upline present and ACTIVE and ready to help! Be part of Second Street Stampers! One-on-One Training always available! (Team Meetings, FB Group, Training, Classes)
6. Attend SU! OnStage Events (meet amazing demonstrators from all over! WE are a GLOBAL company!)
7. Receive new catalogs before they go live PLUS PREORDER!
8. Access to SU! website that has a TON of information and videos on almost EVERYTHING!
9. Quick start program for New Demonstrators. Opportunity to earn extra Flex Points (demonstrator incentive program) in your first 6 months!
10. No pressure/obligation on future purchases. NO PENALTY for dropping
It’s easy to join, just click on the picture to get started! Would absolutely love to have you! Any questions, of course contact me!! 🙂
Be sure to to check out My Events! Maybe you can join me at one of my classes! Thank you for making my adventure with Stampin’ Up! awesome!