I had an idea, like many others, to start a monthly Birthday Card Club. We all need birthday cards! I started with a simple stamp set, the Balloon Adventures from the Occasions 2017 catalog. After finishing one card, another stamp in the set caught my attention, then another and then I made a 4th card. I never thought, one set would allow me to create so easily 4 different birthday cards. I also focused on one pack of Designer Series Paper. Maybe it was a challenge, but I am happy with the results. The Party Animal Suite on pages 4-5 of the Occasions 2017 catalog is a great start for my club members. There are masculine and feminine cards in the assortment! I am excited for their first month!
If you are interested in joining my Birthday Club, I will be more than happy to pass the information to you. Just leave me a comment and I will be sure to contact you.
Interested in my class schedule, click here to see Bonnie’s Class Schedule
- Party Animal Designer Series Paper (Occasions #142738)
- Balloon Adventures Stamp Set (Occasions #142823)
- Flower Shop Stamp Set (#130942)
- Pansy Punch (#130698)
- Balloon Bouquet Punch (#140609)
- Layering Circle Framelits (#141705)
- Layering Oval Framelits (#141706)
- Bold Butterfly Framelits (#138135)
- Butterfies Thinlits (#137360)
- Fluttering Embossing Folder (#139304)
- Brick Wall Embossing Folder (#138288)
- Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder (#133739)
- Emerald Envy Ribbon (Occasions #142742)
- Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon (#141425)
- White Baker’s Twine (#124262)
- Gold Glimmer Paper (#133719)
- Rhinestones (#119246)
- Colors used: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White
Is your wish list long? It’s the best time of the year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 USD/$135 CAD and choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! (Excludes Sale-A-Bration sets and bundles.) Plus, the kit ships for free! I will be more than happy to help you pick your items! Want more details, click here Join Bonnie’s Second Street Stampers!