It’s almost the new year and time for the NEW Occasions 2017 catalog to go live! (January 4th is the date!) One of the perks of being a SU! Demonstrator, I can preorder NEW product! I then start to work on my upcoming classes!
I often find myself reaching for more feminine colors but I’m asked for masculine cards all the time. I think the card has the perfect combination – bright colors to celebrate someone’s special day! Lucky for my customers, near and far, they will create the card in an early January card class.
The fold of the card is one of my favorites.
- Cut the card base 4 1/4″ by 11″.
- Turn the card stock so the 11″ is across the top
- Cut at 2 3/4″ (this is the background layer for the happy birthday stamp)
- score at 2 3/4″
- Quick, right? 😊
- The daffodill delight or tangerine tango layer is 4″ by 5 1/4″
- The DSP is cut at 2 1/2″ by 4″. Be sure you have the DSP in the right direction. (If the DSP is a vertical pattern, the width is 2 1/2″ for the flap on the front of the card)
- The strip of DSP is 1/2″ x 4″
- Whisper White card stock 2 1/2″ by 4″
- Use a few dimensional on half of the Happy Birthday sentiment
- Big on Birthdays (Occasions catalog #142877)
- Party Animal DSP (Occasions catalog #142738)
- Daffodil Delight card stock (#119683) and ink (#126944)
- Tangerine Tango card stock (#111349) and ink (#126946)
- Pacific Point ink (#126951)
- Emerald Envy ( #141686) and Whisper White (#141684) Baker’s Twine
- Rhinestones (#119246)
- Dimensionals (#104430)
- Fast Fuse Adhesive (#129026)
When placing an order online, be sure to use the host code UGCGJHMQ and receive a gift from me!