Amazing Life April Card Club #1
Each month the challenge of picking a stamp set to use for my club class is overwhelming. Why? Well, I love so many and want to create so much and to narrow it down is always hard. This month, I chose the Amazing Life Stamp Set that is soon to retire. Yes, retire which makes me sad, BUT you still have time to place an order and create projects with it. I will be sharing my cards I created with it over the next few days. Here is Amazing Life April Card Club #1 to start off the week.
A simple card to complete, just cut, color and assemble. I used the Highland Heather and Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blends to color the stamped image.
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- emboss the top of the card with the Polka Dot Embossing Folder
- Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper cut 2″ x 5 1/2″
- cut black 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- cut THICK Whisper White Card Stock 3″ x 4″
- add ribbon around the front of the card and tie with a knot
All Occasions Card Club!
I started my card club over 2 years ago and it is one of my favorite classes each month. I love creating a simple collection of cards around one stamp set. There is always room for new members! The commitment to join is up to you!
Here are the details:
- join for 6 months
- place a monthly order (minimum amount of $30) by the 15th of each month
- class is held on the 4th Tuesday of every month
- out of towners will receive a packet each month of all cards prepped (no stamping according to Stampin’ Up! rules) Shipping/handling is $6 per month
- directions for all cards emailed
- one of the 6 months you will receive $15 in FREE product!
- build a collection of cards for you to use throughout the year
Weekends at Ball Field!
It’s back to the field for the last home game with my son as the starting pitcher. It has been a great season and playoffs are in about to start sometime soon. Remember to check the Last-Chance Products as items are selling out. The NEW ANNUAL CATALOG will be here before you know it. Exciting times are coming. Have a wonderful day doing what you love!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!