Pocket Card for a Gift Card
Every once in a while, a card design from another demonstrator catches my eye. A friend of mine shared this pocket card design and I had to try it myself. I love how simple it was to create and how pretty the end result came out. I plan on using the pocket card for a gift card.
- Cut Poppy Parade card stock 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”
- Score at 1/2” and 4 1/2” with the 8 1/2″ along the top
- Cut Call Me Clover 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Cut Whisper White is cut 3 1/2” x 4 3/4”
- Place adhesive along the left short side and the 1/2” side that was scored on the Poppy Parade
- Fold to create pocket
- Stamp Stylish Christmas along the outside of the Whisper White card stock
- Adhere to Call Me Clover
- Add Ribbon before attaching to card base
- Place 1” circle punch half way to create notch through top part of card base
- Using 1/8” hole punch for the twine pull
Another sample to try!
I was having such a fun time with this design, I made another with the Buffalo Check Stamp Set and Winter Woods Bundle. Have you looked through the Year-End Closeout? Thankfully, the Buffalo Check Stamp Set, Winter Woods Stamp Set, In the Woods Framelits and Sprig Punch are going forward. I loved using the tree on several holiday projects.
Buffalo Check Card Details:
- Follow the steps above to create pocket card
- Cut layering piece of Poppy Parade 3 3/4” x 5 1/4”
- Stamp Buffalo Check stamp set in black onto layering piece
- Using a black Stampin’ Blend, drawn lines to create a more dramatic plaid
- Attach to card base
- Stamp tree from Winter Woods Stamp Set in Call Me Clover and cut with coordinating thinlits
- Stamp sentiment from Peaceful Noel Stamp Set and punch with 2” circle punch
- Punch Starburst Punch with Basic Black card stock
- Sparkle glimmer paper was used for the Sprig Punch and star
- Stamped with Joyous Noel stamps on the inside card
- Using 1/8” hole punch for the black twine pull
Wrapping it up!
I have yet to wrap all my gifts, however, I am almost done sharing my holiday projects. I have a few more to get on my site. Bare with me as I try to get them finished before the new year. Make sure to check BOTH the Year-End Closeout Sale and the Clearance Rack this upcoming week. Great product to fill your cart with.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Additional Product List for Buffalo Check Pocket Card
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!